Friday, August 20, 2010

25 Day Challenge: Day п'ять

Day #5: Top 10 Favorite Songs Of All Time
Alright so music=my life so this is almost impossible for me but I will give you the first ten I can think of.  This is in no order and I have a bunch more but it calls for ten sooooOooooo….
  1. Millstone--- Brand New
  2. Paperthin Hymn--- Anberlin
  3. I’m Lost Without You--- Blink 182
  4. Here Is Gone--- Goo Goo Dolls
  5. Seventy Time Seven--- Brand New
  6. Soco Amaretto Lime--- Brand New
  7. Without You--- Breaking Benjamin
  8. I Get It--- Chevelle
  9. Funny The Way It Is--- Dave Matthews Band
  10. So I Thought--- Flyleaf
I’m doing more…screw this haha.
  11.  Ache--- James Carrington
  12. Existentialism On Prom Night--- Straylight Run
  13. In The Sun--- Joseph Arthur
  14. Love Song For A Savior--- Jars Of Clay
  15. Rest Of My Life--- Less Than Jake
  16. Just Hold Me--- Maria Mena
  17. Element--- Matthew Mayfield
  18. Wonderwall--- Oasis
  19. Everything About You--- Sanctus Real
  20. A Walk Through Hell--- Say Anything
  21. Vulnerable--- Secondhand Serenade
  22. Fireworks At Dawn--- Senses Fail
  23. A Great Fire--- Silverstein
  24. Smashed Into Pieces--- Silverstein
  25. Rebirthing--- Skillet
  26. The Tide--- The Spill Canvas
  27. Your Ex-Lover Is Dead--- Stars
  28. Your Evil Soul--- The Spill Canvas
  29. Shadow Proves The Sunshine--- Switchfoot
  30. Times--- Tenth Avenue North
  31. By Your Side--- Tenth Avenue North
  32. Jumper--- Third Eye Blind
  33. Hurt--- Thousand Foot Krutch
  34. Fast Car--- Tracy Chapman
  35. Amanda--- Boston
Alright so MAYBE I turned it into 35 haha but I have so much more but you’re probably bored…sorry haha.
“You're one of the many things that make me face the day, I'm so glad you're here with me” – The Starting Line

No comments:

Post a Comment