Tuesday, August 17, 2010

25 Day Challenge: Day Tair

Day #3: Seven Secrets
This is going to be hard…
  1. I don’t care for when people use the word “rape” loosely. It offends me.
  2. I’ve popped a few of Ian’s blackheads haha
  3. I don’t like receiving presents. I would rather just spend time with the person who gives me presents
  4. I played Spore and hated it, to get Ian’s attention. [Side note: I do like all video games though except Spore just gets too boring]
  5. I think I’ve amounted to more in life than the majority of people I went to high school with.
  6. I can’t wait to plan my wedding. However, I do not want to get married for a couple more years. I’m young yet.
  7. I don’t like that I’m turning 21…I don’t feel excited. I don’t drink much and I hate that I’m getting older.

I might do another one tonight if I have time. Camping was a blast.
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." -MLK Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment